Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sleep!

Last night, I got to sleep extremely fast and only woke up once before 6 (when I had to take my blood sugar, which I am starting to hate. I'm not diabetic. It doesn't really surprise me what it is. Ugh). I woke up again at 8ish and fell back asleep and finally got up just before 11. Que bueno! I really needed that sleep. I might even get a little bit more. Except today, I'm going to try and start packing. Because I'm leaving tomorrow for LA. Booyah and Hallelujah!

I'm sitting here wearing my bags around my thigh. It's ok. They look a little like old-time ghetto leg pads like old football players or samurai would wear. One of them, the problem child, is being a problem child. After two emptyings, the problem child has given 275 ml. The good child in that same span: 37. So. We'll see whether I can eat or not tomorrow. I'm almost positive the doctor wants to see that number drop.
My wound is coming together, but it's a little messy. We can deal with it, but hopefully there won't be any big problems.

But good news: the home health agency we're using has everything all set up for us down in SoCal. It should be easier because they are close enough to my apartment to do the home health themselves (whereas this one was based in Hayward, too far from Lodi, forcing outsourcing) (rhyme time). And the woman I talked to on the phone was so energetic and happy! I will enjoy dealing with them, I think.

Keep praying for:
Drain stoppage
Wound healing
Safe drive to LA
Wise medical decisions
Continued sleep, thank you Lord!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you're going back to LA! Yay for being with Ashley and for getting sleep!

    Keep the positive news coming, please!

    As always,
    praying praying praying!

    ReplyDelete