Wednesday, January 20, 2010

drip drip drip

It's really coming down out there. There are likely going to be floods in some places. And I am stuck inside hooked to a pole where my food and antibiotics drip, drip, drip. Such is my recovery: drip, drip, drip. The wound looks a little better. The drains are leaving about the same amount of liquid, but it looks like it's slowing. But still: drip, drip, drip. I'm really tired of being here, and I'd really like to be eating food, but I must keep dripping until I get to go home. At least things are improving. The TPN (food) in my new PICC line keeps my energy up to a fairly normal level, but I still miss eating for real.

I'm really glad that Ashley is here with me. She has been an amazing help and encouragement to me. I promised her I'd do this blog so she could watch a baby show on TLC, so... I don't really have much else to say. Keep praying, keep loving each other, and I'll see you when I get out.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment