Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Contact

Well, it's been 9 days since the last blog... Ashley is still busy and I am still not a good blogger. At least you can surmise that I have not had any surgeries or infections, which is totally awesome! It's been good to be up and about, going out to places like the grocery store, friends' houses, and church. We even went on our first real date since January (Chili's and the new Steve Carrell/Tina Fey movie, Date Night). I'm still trying to get some weight on me and get my legs working better. Other than that, not much to report. I am pretty excited about the 49ers' draft; we should make a serious playoff push this year. Boston is sucking less than last post, but my NHL team (Colorado Avalanche) got eliminated by the hometown heroes, the Sharks. I guess I don't have to root against them now.
The days go by and so does my food. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogging anyway. Praising God with you and for your progress. May He fill you with special joy and fattening foods the rest of us should not indulge in. (Paul, too!)
    Love you! Paul and Dorothy6

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lighthouse is praising God with you! Glad not to be getting text messages from Terry - bad ones anyway!! Heidi

    ReplyDelete