Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More good news!

So two days ago I gave some good news: that I ditched my NG tube and was starting to eat. Well... things went well sipping, so I thought I would get upgraded to clear liquids (not just sipping). Wrong.
I got upgraded to full liquids, which is one step above. Hot dog. That's not what I ate; I had creamy soups and ice cream. Anyway, that went well, so today I went on regular diet. I mean... !
So that was nice to eat real foods. That has been going pretty well. I still have to remind myself not to eat too much. It's also been nice because they're holding off on the TPN tonight (to let me get more hungry) and they've also canceled my IV fluids, so I am currently wireless. Oh yeah.
If things keep going well while I'm eating, then I have no more reason to be here. Which means I get to go home. Oh yeah! So hopefully that will be soon.
Ashley got back last night and it was really good to be with her again. I got to kiss her for the first time in a while now that my NG tube was out, and it's really nice to cuddle with her on my bed. But it'd be nicer to cuddle with her on our couch. Soon. For now though, she's dealing with some belly pain that's just annoying.

Please pray for the following:
Food to go down well
Reduction/Elimination of Ashley's belly pain
Soon discharge from the hospital
Wisdom for doctors

No comments:

Post a Comment