Friday, March 5, 2010

Birthday fun

So it's been a couple days since we've blogged--Ashley's been busy and I've been having too much fun doing other things. But don't worry, you didn't miss anything dramatic.

Things are really good. Wednesday was my 23rd birthday, and it was a good day. Lunch with my parents before they drove back up to Norcal, time alone with my wife, and a really fun game night with good friends. Yesterday, Ash was gone for a while at homeless clinic, so I played a lot of video games. When she got home, we got to spend some good alone time together and watch Jim and Pam from The Office have their baby.

I've been feeling better and better each day as I keep giving my body real food. My only real hindrance is my wound, which still interferes with my movement. But my wound looks better every time I see it, and it won't be too long before I'll be done with the wound vac. Right now, compared to weeks ago, it feels like drinking cold lemonade after being in the hot sun for hours. I'm so thankful that God has led me out of the sun, and I'm looking forward to healing even more.
Warning: blogs may become less frequent because there is less news. Maybe Ash will want to blog about things. We'll see.
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment