Friday, December 26, 2008

Takeover

Dan here, "the silent one" as it were-
NOT
So Ashley is still asleep and I am taking this opportunity to take over the blog profile she made for herself but also for me AND her. Basically now we're us instead of just her, but we've been us since August so--- go think about that one.
Christmas was great (although now that it's over, Ashley will likely need some cheering up- but I can handle that). Lots of 49ers stuff for me, lots of girly stuff for Ashley, and technically four different Christmastimes with both families. Someone needs to invent a better way to share time with two families who both want to spend time with you. Maybe things will be easier over time, since this our first married Christmas. I hope so.
Man, this color accent really adds so much emotion to what I'm saying. I'd love to hear your thoughts on color accents in blogs.

1 comment:

  1. O.K. With the small print, the vibrant colors and all the little dots in the background burning images in my retina, I think I am about to have a seizure.

    ReplyDelete