Tuesday, April 15, 2014

One year ago...



One year ago, Dan and Lise and I drove up north to Santa Rosa and Lodi to celebrate at my two family baby showers. I was growing bigger by the moment, the baby had successfully kicked out one of my ribs and caused a pinch nerve that took me out of work and we were READY to meet our little man.
 I mean, just look at my blossoming (see what I did there?) belly! 


Fast forward to now...look at our little man growing like a weed!

For the record, I like him growing outside my belly more than I liked him growing inside. Now, when he thrashes and kicks, my ribs and bladder don't take all the abuse. Well, at least not always!


And now, Abe can be held by his daddy, too.

1 comment:

  1. Cuteness! I love my grandson Abraham! So happy he is outside too so I can hold him and play with him and read to him.

    ReplyDelete